- Job type: Full-time
Sonographers / Ultrasound Technician required for a JCI accredited private hospital in Dubai, UAE
Qualifications / Requirements:
· Graduate of an accredited/professional School, University, or Institution from where the qualification permits registration with the ARRT or its equivalent
· Current Registered Ultrasound Licensure / Qualifications in Ultrasound from a Professional school, University or Institution
· At least 3 years experience in radiography experience post qualification and with current clinical experience in Ultrasound for (2) years.
· Experience in all areas of U/S Imaging e.g. General, Abdominal, Small parts Ob/Gyn, Doppler, Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Neonatal as well as Guided Biopsies / aspirations and Amniocentesis studies are required
· Evidence of continuing education.
Job description: to perform ALL ULTRASOUND examinations within the units/clinics and the Medical Imaging Department of the Hospital. To be part of all procedures and processes that allow the Ultrasound division of the Medical Imaging Department, in providing a high standard of service and patient care by assessing, monitoring , participating and assisting in the daily administration duties, infection control /risk management, quality improvement and departmental / hospital wide in-services.
Apply for this job