- Job type: Contract
- Industry: Education
Would you like to broaden your professional network while experiencing different cultures across Asia?
RafflesEducationCorp is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia offering an array of design and business programs. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate 34 colleges in 31 cities across 12 countries in the Asia-Pacific: Australia, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
We are looking for suitable candidate to join our academic team in Asia on a 2-3 years full-time renewable contract.
Location: Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and China
- Design course curriculum materials
- Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
- Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
- Ensure student discipline
- Assist with school promotional activities
- A Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer Art, Multimedia Design, New Media, Visual Communications or equivalent from a recognized academic institution
- At least 5 years' industry experience with a credible portfolio
- Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Animation, Gaming, Design Principles, HTML, Multimedia Design, Video and Special Effects, Web Design or any other relevant study areas
- Effective communication in English
- Can adapt to a multi-cultural setting with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to handle students of different nationalities.
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, 2 reference letters, a recent photograph and portfolio or website links showing your works to Mr. Henry Tirta, [...].
Apply for this job
Ipaintevents is looking for artists and painters who would like to teach our clients how to draw one of their paintings Good pay- and flexible times and locations .... Email us on […]