تم وضع المناقشة في: غيرها في بروكسل | علق: |
Energize Tech are currently searching for a freelance Java Software Architect to help support a really high-level project, on behalf of a major telecommunications customer in Brussels.
- Start date: Oct 2022
- Length: 6 months+ (potential for a very long-term collaboration)
- Rate is negotiable DOE
- English speaking, FR/NL is a plus
- Hybrid working model in Brussels (1-2 days/week in the office)
- Breakup of services into Microservices, PoC with containerisation.
- Taking care of security, scalability, concurrency, HA aspects of the software at source.
- Help addressing tech debt in the best possible way. And defining roadmap for future technologies and helping make a right choice.
- Performance optimisations on DB, queues etc. Help build sustainable environments and test data for various test needs (soak, load, PEN, smoke)
- Looking at issues to deal with Data privacy and confidential compute.
- Look at use of opensource software within our development teams and impact of GNU licensing.
- Familiarity with Cloud and ability to guide and help make informed decisions
- Run PoCs. Hands-on with Java to quickly showcase on how things are done
Could this be a match? If so, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will arrange a call if your profile fits.
Look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!
- 550 EUR/Day/Night