Reporting to the QHSE Manager, you will be an experienced Quality Co-ordinator required to actively participate within the Quality department to ensure the business provides ongoing quality support, guidance and training, whilst complying with Company policies, Health & Safety and Quality & Hygiene standards and ensuring correct records are maintained for traceability purposes.
* To ensure that ‘start of shift’ checks are undertaken in line with agreed procedure/s.
* To perform weekly calibration checks on scales and monthly temperature checks on binder ovens.
* To monitor the results of the vision system cameras and ensure effective logs are maintained.
* To ensure that machine hygiene and housekeeping standards are maintained.
* To conduct ‘line walks’ throughout the shift in order to conduct quality inspections/checks in line with the Quality Co-ordinator Control check sheet and agreed procedure/s.
* To work with Shift Managers/’Lead’ roles/QHSE Manager to ensure that all non-conforming product is de-allocated, labelled, moved to quarantine/’hold’ for inspection and ‘scrapped’ using the M3 system.
* To liaise with the QHSE Manager to co-ordinate the re-work of returned product and product that has been quarantined and does not meet specification.
* To assist the QHSE Manager with the drafting of SOP’s and Work Instructions.
* To support the QHSE Manager with the delivery of training on visual standards, SOP’s and induction to new employees.
* To undertake a minimum of one quality audit per week and record findings using the standard audit pro forma.
* To adopt a ‘clean as you go’ approach to ensure housekeeping standards are effectively maintained.
* To carry out additional and/or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business
* Experience of M3 system – the ability to change product status and locate stock within the warehouse
* Awareness of article numbers, locating information via on site systems
* Ability to undertake quality audits
Hours of Work
* Continental Shifts 4 on/4off
* Average hours of work are 38.5 per week;
* 7am – 7pm dayshift
* 7pm – 7am nightshift
- GBP 35,000 - GBP 40,000 / Year