تم وضع المناقشة في: غيرها في الولايات المتحدة | علق: |
SUMMARY:This position is primarily responsible for driving a truck over an established route delivering slabs of granite and marble to customers as needed. Forklift experience is a plus, certification training will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Delivers materials to customers in a safe and timely manner.
* Must be able to safely maneuver vehicles, forward and backward, and in tight quarters.
* Listens to customer issues during deliveries.
* Properly completes a log book for deliveries.
* Ability to accurately check fluid levels for proper vehicle operation.
* Oversees maintenance of truck fleet and recommends preventive maintenance when necessary.
* Informs Warehouse Manager of any unsafe conditions or emergency issues immediately.
* Loads/unloads trucks and containers.
* Help maintain a clean loading dock area, warehouse, parking lot.
* Cuts and disposes of bundle wood.
* Assists customers in the stone gallery and moves slabs with overhead crane if needed.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Must possess a valid Commercial Driver's License with a clean motor vehicle record, Airbrake Endorsement Experience REQUIRED
* Current Department of Transportation (DOT) physical card.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Experience driving a flatbed truck and overhead crane not required but helpful.
* Certified Forklift License preferred.
* Physically able to be on feet for several hours at a time, climb up and down from a truck bed several times a day, drive non-stop for several hours at time, repetitively lift and carry items weighing as much as 50 lbs.
Full time hourly position.
Salary: Hourly Pay (guaranteed 40 hours), Overtime pay, PTO, Paid Medical, Dental, 401(k) & 100% Life Insurance with LTD and STD