تم وضع المناقشة في: غيرها في أتلانتا | علق: |
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
Prepares virtually generated structural drawings for a variety of project types, in a variety of industries such as, distribution, data center, commercial, towers, signs, historical, public sector, retail, adaptive reuse, and renovations. Renders the structure in a virtual environment to support the construction, fabrication, and procurement activities throughout the building lifecycle. Picks up a mark up from a designer or a professional and develops structural model virtually for a specific design discipline. Representative of a skilled software modelling expert with firm understanding of their specific design discipline (architectural, mechanical, or structural).
* Performs all the standard and some specialized or more complex aspects of the function.
* Collaborates and coordinates internally or/and externally with other disciplines to ensure deliverables are compliant with project specifications, design and model changes, client expectations, and adhere to established organizational standards and quality protocols.
* Develops accurate construction drawings and extracts data based on the discipline BIM platform
* Works directly with structural engineers and structural designers to produce renderings that align with the standards and goals set in the execution plan and project workflow criteria
* Applies engineering knowledge and detailing practices in a dependable and efficient manner
* Coordinates design documentation as a methodology with full utilization of BIM software and tools
* Attends conferences, seminars, and workshops on behalf of the company with a view to transferring knowledge internally within the organization
* Keeps current on best practices in BIM and BIM software Creates discipline specific BIM Modelling content
* Reviews shop drawings and submittals
* Applies and ensures any changes in procedure and standards are effectively communicated to project teams
* Preparing BIM generated structural construction drawings for a variety of project types, including manufacturing, distribution, data center, commercial, self-storage, churches, historical, public sector, retail, adaptive reuse, and renovations.
* HS diploma or GED; may require technical certification or associate degree.
* 2-7 years of directly related experience.
* Revit Proficiency is required
* Experience with wood, steel, load-bearing light gage steel, concrete, and masonry design in low to mid-rise structures, including shallow and deep foundation system.