تم وضع المناقشة في: الإدارة التنفيذية في نيويورك | علق: |
What began in 2017 as an idea on the back of a napkin has quickly become an award-winning, fastest-growing communications firm working with some big-name consumer and B2B technology brands. At SourceCode, were focused on bringing brains and hustle, humanity and technology, creativity and business intelligence back to public relations.
Having worked in comms for a number of years, SourceCodes Account Managers are expected to have developed a solid media network and an aptitude for working with media to co-create stories. SourceCodes Account Managers are responsible for providing senior counsel to our clients, leading long-term strategy, creative campaign ideation and execution. AMs are the day-to-day creative leaders, overseeing more junior team members.
What Youll Do:
* Build rapport and trust with client contacts and assuming the lead client contact role for all tactical matters
* Guide and lead client calls and meetings
* Multi-task and juggle multiple clients, teams and tasks to ensure deadlines are not missed, and also to assist other team members in this
* Troubleshoots client problems as they arise, seeking senior management input when appropriate
* Clearly communicate to teams and client to ensure fantastic client service
* Work with senior teams to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered to scope, budget and team resourcing goals
* Think with an integrated approach, going beyond just media relations to look at the big picture across influencer, social media and experiential
* Take an active role in resourcing and managing campaigns efficiently and to budget; highlight overservice risks and/or changes to budget
* Lead campaign evaluation to distill and report insights to inform future client recommendations
* Lead brainstorms to ensure a regular cadence of new ideas shared with clients
* Final editing and reviewing team content
* Assist teams and providing final review on reporting documents, including:
* Ensuring the delivery of call/meeting reports to clients
* Overseeing the development of weekly and status reports, including media monitoring, social media reporting as well as task and deadline updates
* Media and influencer engagement, including the development of timely pitches and/or content, as well as managing responses and questions for the benefit of the client
* Build influencer, media and audience engagements strategies
* Feed into the development of client campaigns and new business recommendations
* Read and share relevant news each day with teams and clients. Demonstrating a nascent ability to identify relevant media opportunities to further clients business goals
* Take the lead on the development of written communication such as press releases, pitches, client emails and longer length bylined articles
* Mentor and coach junior team members for success
* With 3-6 years of professional experience, SourceCodes Account Managers must have a good understanding of communications and client service.
* Experienced with industry-specific applications such as Cision, Muck Rack, Critical Mention, etc.
* Passionate about technology and/or the mechanics of integrated communications and storytelling, you are fascinated by how brands and consumers interact today. You watch, read and listen to a wide range of (social) media, and have a passion for creating and developing narratives yourself. You love connecting clients to the agenda of the day, whether that is through developing longform content, media pitches or short, timely social content.
* Ambitious and driven, you enjoy working through complex challenges and problem solving. Client liaison is a skill; youre able to ask questions, listen and synthesize information to identify the critical elements of a task, and understand what constitutes success.
* Youre comfortable working alongside clients to share opinions and insight, collaborate and deliver updates, both positive and otherwise.
* As a team member youre proficient in organizing your own workload against priority and importance for the good of the team, and helping other team members to do the same. Mentoring junior teams, modeling behaviors and ensuring the success of your team is important to you.
* You have experience in managing client campaigns, project managing tasks, workloads and KPIs both for client and commercial success.
* Strong writing and editing skills. Ability to extract insights from large amounts of information. Comfort developing presentations and presenting your ideas.
* Robust benefits program
* Unlimited vacation
* 401k with company match
* Profit-sharing program
* Workplace flexibility
* Professional learning and development allotment
* Tuition reimbursement
* 6-month paid parental leave
* Transit benefits
* Paid volunteer and professional development days