Публикувано в: Друго в Индонезия | Публикувано: |
Specialist sub-contractor – Permanent
Circa £50-60,000 + benefits package
My client is a leading international, specialist industrial flooring contractor. The company is established in multiple locations worldwide and has been working in Asia Pacific region for nearly 20 years. The company’s Asia Pacific region have offices based in Jakarta, where they work as a specialist contractor in high tolerance concrete industrial flooring. They have developed a strong client base which is ever-growing across the region. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to undertake a key role out of this office. The successful candidate will form part of a team involved in managing and controlling projects throughout the South East Asia region.
This role provides total accountability for the profitability and quality performance of the projects assigned from initiation to client hand-over.
* The overall induction and control of the project task force to carry out capital projects for the South East Asia region.
* Liaison with client at all levels
* Monitoring and driving the project programme
* Management of the contract and variations to the project
* Preparation of key documentation including the co-ordination procedure, quality plan and safety plan
* Leading the project team and monitoring performance to ensure control of Safety; Technical and Design Quality; Costs; Programme Procurement; Construction Commissioning; Hand-over and Closeout
* Liaise with Principal Contractors / Consultants to ensure projects are adequately resourced.
* Preparation of monthly reports for both the client and the internal company management.
* Carry out Project Cost Reviews
* Ensure the Company’s procedures are followed and maintained
* Ensure a clear project definition and a signed contract reflecting this.
* Working alongside the commercial team to help provide project forecasting from database and work with Regional Director on project strategy.
Experience and Qualifications Required
The ideal candidate will have a number of the following criteria:
* Minimum of 8 years’ experience managing projects with a value in excess of £2m in the construction sector or in similar or related position.
* A flexible attitude towards overseas travel and we would love it if you had a knowledge of South Asia areas.
* Strong commercial, technical and contractual acumen
* Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering (preferred), Building or Construction Management
* Diligent leadership, effective oral/written communication, dynamic in resolving site issues affecting progress
* Strong IT understanding – including the ability to download and understand AutoCAD drawings and knowledge of Microsoft Project software is also advantageous.
* Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
* Resourceful, positive, and independent worker yet can contribute well as a team player.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
- Пълен работен ден
- Пълен работен ден