Публикувано в: Друго в Саудитска Арабия | Публикувано: |
Link 16 Trainer
Location: Middle East
Overseas Package: £50k to £60k + Flights, Accommodation, Medical, & Recreation Facilities
About the Job
An excellent overseas job opportunity has arisen in the Middle East with one of our key clients in the Aerospace & Defence sector. We are searching for a highly skilled Link 16 Trainer or Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO), to be responsible for the training and mentoring activities of military personnel working closely with our client in Saudi Arabia. As Link 16 Trainer you will be working with the customer in support of the day-to-day planning and programming of operations for the Tornado aircraft, identifying operational requirements and functional roles across the Squadrons.
* Mission Planning Systems – Demonstrate an understanding of Link 16 Planning Systems, Networking Designs and generation of initialisation data.
* Competent in the use and manipulation of data in support of MIDS LVT-1
* Ability to extract information from Operational Tasking Data Links (OPTASK LINK)
* Competent in the operation of Link 16 Ground Support Systems, for example, Battlefield Operations Support System, Ground Support System (BOSS GSS)
* Experience in monitoring communications and integrity issues emergent within Link 16 networks
* Demonstrate an understanding of Information Exchange Requirements (IER’s) between Link 16 platforms
* Understand Link 16 based on the implementations defined in STANGA 5516 and Mil Std 6016
About the Employer
Our client has a well-established overseas presence where they have developed a reputation for working closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology to add value and capability. As a prime contractor under a Government to Government arrangement which is in place to provide equipment, support and training to the customer based in the Middle East, you will have the opportunity to further your career with one of the most respected Aerospace & Defence businesses in the world.
About the Person
The ideal candidate for this Link 16 Trainer position, will most likely be educated to degree level or demonstrate equivalent experience in a similar role. To succeed in this role you will most likely have extensive experience in a Tactical Data Link Military or Operational Support role. In addition, given the fact this role is an overseas assignment, you will be required to demonstrate a high level of cultural awareness and pragmatism to ensure your objectives are achieved consistent with local customs.
The Reward & Overseas Benefits
The package for this Link 16 Trainer role is substantial. You can expect an excellent tax-free cash package of circa £50k to £60k with a wide-ranging benefits package including flights, rent-free accommodation and excellent recreation facilities within a secure compound. With all-year-round sunshine, excellent recreation facilities, and first-class medical facilities, it is a fantastic overseas opportunity for either those looking to move on an unaccompanied basis or those who wish to consider opportunities for families.
If you are interested in this role or potentially considering a move, please send your CV with a brief cover note providing some background on why you would like to be considered. Alternatively, if you would like to hear more details or have an initial, confidential conversation, please contact Carlé Liddell at Two Rivers Recruitment
- Непълен работен ден
- Постоянна работа
- Постоянна работа
- Пълен работен ден