Postado em: Outros em Munique | Última actualização: |
In our bilingual kindergarten we encourage the children in our care to try out new things, to respect themselves and others, to develop empathy for and interest in others, to be tolerant and patient and to develop their own abilities. In this way, we are able to create a strong foundation for their future education. Our attractively located and lovingly maintained city campus near the English Garden is home to our international school community from Creche through to the Abitur and is a place where both our students and our staff feel comfortable and enjoy learning and working together.
For our Kindergarten in Munich Alt-Bogenhausen we are looking as of now for a qualified and committed
Early Years Educator
(3 to 5-year-old children)
We make the difference
• An interesting and varied working environment with an international focus
• Attractively furnished group rooms, children’s kitchen, well-equipped gymnastics room, extensive library and generous outdoor area
• Modern digital equipment (with iPads and smart displays in preschool)
• Bilingual teaching teams with usually 3 qualified members of teaching staff in each group
• Support provided by further teaching staff (e.g. music and sports teachers) in the context of pedagogical group work
• Single-age groups with clear preschool groups
• Strong team culture – outside of day-to-day work in the kindergarten as well (e.g. various social events)
• Regular working hours and long-term timetables that make it possible to plan private commitments safely
• Freedom to plan – both as individual and within a group – and staff meetings during working hours
• Improve your German "on the job" with targeted language courses and by working in an international environment
• Professional career enhancement opportunities within school campus
• Attractive remuneration that is aligned with public sector salary scale for the federal states
• A welcome bonus of €1,500 when you start work
• 34 days annual leave
• Additional benefits provided by the employer, e.g. additional allowances, subsidised Jobticket for travel on public transport and a 50% subsidy towards company pension
• Free meals provided by our sustainably organised, in-house kitchen
• Support for professional development through generous access to a wide range of training opportunities
• Financial support where a change of location is necessary for work reasons
Profile & Tasks
• You are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood
or a comparable qualification.
• You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children.
• You are motivated in supporting each child individually in their developmental progress.
• You are resilient, you have a good sense of humour and you are interested in working in an international team.
• You are keen in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level (B1)
Phorms Munich is part of the network of Phorms Education SE, a supra-regional, future-oriented company in the area of education for children, teenagers and young adults. With its concept, which is based on high-quality, bilingual (German-English) education, all-day childcare provided by qualified professionals and support for the individual learner, Phorms has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
For further information, visit us at https://jobs.phorms.de/en/locations/muenchen/. Your contact person in HR is Katharina Bierau (personnel officer), tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.