Postado em: Outros em São Paulo | Última actualização: |
Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We’re powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing. If you’re interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
Toradex FAE Team is distributed worldwide. Toradex Brazil hosts part of this team which is composed of several engineers helping worldwide customers to develop their applications.
This position will focus on supporting customers to build their own Linux distributions by using Yocto Project and Toradex Linux BSP
Are you a technology freak and would you like to be part of a very agile and global company working in Embedded Technologies? Start today!
Important information before you apply:
· The whole process, including interviews, will be conducted in English.
· Please make sure you select the English version of your CV before you submit.
· We will be happy to check your code repository or any related-works, blog, articles, designs, published papers that you have authored. Please make sure you include them in your resume.
· Contributions and participation on FOSS community and related projects are highly appreciated for this position. Please make sure they are listed in your resume or in a separate file.
· The job location is Valinhos / SP next to Campinas in Brazil.
Toradex will not be sponsoring VISAS or overseas traveling. The job will be preferable onsite but we adapt a flexible home office police.
· This position is a unique opportunity for motivated engineers who love to act as a technical bridge between customers engineering team and our research and development department. With your enthusiasm for technology, your specialist knowledge and your structured way of working, you will help our customers to turn even complex project ideas into reality.
· Thanks to your communication skills and your open personality, you also receive feedback from our customers and pass it on to our product and development teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Analyze the requirements for customer projects and problems and suggest possible technical solution concepts in order to find a suitable solution.
· Actively support customers with proof of concept demos and clarify open technical support questions.
· Troubleshoot and debug embedded hardware and software; if necessary with the support of our R&D teams.
· Act like a technology specialist helping other team contributors to support customer cases within our area of domain.
· You actively support global marketing activities, for example by creating product documentation, but also through regular webinars and occasional visits to exhibitions and customers.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· You are a solution-oriented personality, always looking for the best technical implementation according to customer specifications.
· Very large and broad expertise in the field of embedded Linux.
· A good understanding of digital electronics, circuit diagrams and data sheets for electronic components.
· Practical experience in debugging embedded computer systems.
· You enjoy working with customers at all levels.
· You are both an entrepreneurial personality and a team player.
· You can communicate in English well, both written and spoken.
What we offer:
· Agile, globally oriented and inter-cultural corporate culture.
· Work on the latest HW technology with early access to major SoC vendor
· Enjoy a flat hierarchy where you may truly shape our HW and SW offerings
· Work on challenging cutting edge SW projects like containerization and secure over-the-air update
· Count on a diverse team of experienced HW and SW engineers
· Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
· The opportunity to play a key role in shaping your own work processes and your work environment.
· Contemporary employment conditions, modern office space and a flexible working environment.
· Opportunities for your personal development.
· Meal Voucher.
· Company Health Plan.
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few.
We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products. Our products are directly sold to more than 3'000 industrial customers in over 70 different countries worldwide