Postado em: Outros em Toronto | Última actualização: |
Our specialty Biopharmaceutical client currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Medical Science Liaison (MSL) within the GTA. Based in the Greater Toronto Area, this person will be the scientific expert for the company's therapeutic specialty and related disease states and medical conditions for the Ontario region.
You will identify KOL's and develop professional relationships within the health care community in order to exchange current medical information, expand research and advisory opportunities and facilitate networking opportunities among industry and company colleagues. As a key member of the Medical Affairs team, you will work closely with your medical, sales and marketing colleagues to manage scientific requests from the field and provide scientific support for internal and external company projects, as required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MSL - Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience in an oncology or hematology focused MSL role
- Post Graduate Degree (MD, PharmD, PhD, MSc.) is preferred. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree and appropriate MSL and therapeutic experience may also be considered.
- Thorough working knowledge of the clinical trial process
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to disseminate and present complex scientific concepts in a variety of settings
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary.
To ensure your résumé is given priority, please include your current city of residence.