Postado em: Auxiliar Administrativo em Chipre | Última actualização: |
Our client is a prestigious international Financial Services Company.
The Company provides corporate, fiduciary and tax compliance services to clients, in areas that include, yachting operations, investment funds, and property portfolios. If you are keen to advance your career, you will become a core member of our professional team. Our clients include businesses in an array of industries including regulated financial services firms and we assist them in services they provide in functions that include HR, accounting, tax, property management, and compliance.
* Arrange and organise meetings, circulate Notice and Agendas and other documents required for Board meetings;
* Working closely with senior management, in helping to deliver client the objectives, budget and timetable for all corporate accounting, financial reporting, tax and regulatory/compliance functions
* Liaising and negotiating with main external service providers, advisors and counterparties
* Attend Board meetings and record and circulate draft minutes and maintain signature records;
* Assist with the day-to-day operations of the corporate department;
* Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns;
* Maintain registers of the company as required under the provisions of the Companies Law and update records in company’s computer systems and databases;
* Assist clients in meeting trust and company compliance requirements with the CySEC and other regulatory bodies;
* Work closely with the corporate and accounting teams, supporting each other to meet client needs;
* Prepare POA’s, registers, letters in Greek and English;
* Prepare application forms of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
* Liaise with Authorities (including Registrar of companies, Tax, VAT department etc)
* Liaise with local and foreign banks for opening, operating and closing of bank accounts;
* Arrange for the execution of incorporations, re- domiciliation's, change of service providers, liquidations etc;
* Reconciliations of client bank accounts;
* Ensure client details are accurately recorded and appropriate documentation in place
* Arrange set up of companies and trusts;
* Import information into ECDIS system
* Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database;
* Organize all correspondence of the department;
* Performing other administrative duties on request;
* At least three years’ experience in Corporate Services Sector as a Corporate Administrator;
* A University Degree with additional Company Secretarial Qualification or Legal Studies will be considered an advantage.
* Oral and written communication in Greek and English is required. French is an advantage.
* Good teamwork and collaboration skills;
* Knowledge of Navision is an advantage
* An Accounting certification is a prerequisite an MBA is an additional advantage
* Good communication skills;
* Previous commercial and operations background including shipping/yachting/ industries will be an advantage