Postado em: Outros em Washington | Última actualização: |
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to
the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world.
Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that
thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn t just embra
what s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Iron Mountain is a Business Development Associate (BDA) to join our Inside
The Business Development Associate (BDA) is a phone based role, that is
responsible for driving net new sales and revenue from prospective and existing
customer accounts within their respective segment. Sells solutions through
prospecting, networking and executing on account plans and marketing
initiatives to increase Iron Mountain footprint within assigned accounts
resulting in revenue growth and quota attainment.
* Engage in internal teaming to drive roll out and drive penetration of
* Works with various assigned account teams to drive new business within
large customer base. Assesses assigned customer s current and potenti
needs, determining appropriate Iron Mountain products and solutions.
* Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of
IRM s total solution offerings for clients through assessing their
problems or opportunities and highlighting IRM s areas of strength,
competitive pricing, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages
within each existing and net new accounts.
* Builds customer relationships through strategic conversations to
understand organizational business objectives and goals.
* Acts as industry expert to the customer.
* Ensures frequent communication both internally and externally to enable
superior customer satisfaction and to keep customer educated on emerging
industry trends related to customer s organizational information
* Employs appropriate methods of persuasion when soliciting agreement.
* Continuously prospects to develop net new clients, as well as expands
existing relationships and products of assigned accounts. Maintains a
consistent pipeline that enables meeting and exceeding quota
attainment. Activities to support pipeline and account activity include,
managing timely detailed responses to roll outs, tracking activity in
SFDC, forecasting, conducting competitive research and knowledge of IRM
* Responsible for final account sales and revenue growth by ensuring an
acceptable on time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing,
profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and
exceed quota attainment.
* Responsible for selling and closing new areas of opportunity, securing
resources and driving sales process to assist in scoping and pricing for
special projects within net new and assigned accounts.
* The BDA must understand customer requirements and contracts while
partnering with other Iron Mountain departments. May be required to
perform customer needs and service analysis, and communicate pricing
* Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of strategic
account management, sales process and solution selling
* Must demonstrate proficiency with MS Office and systems
* Prospect new customers and existing customers, selling Iron Mountain
services via the phone
* Must meet and exceed key activity metrics
* Must have the proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into
solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and
* Have the ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills
and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer
* Must exhibit excellent written, oral and presentation skills through
* Encompasses strong interpersonal, planning, analytical skills and
business acumen for effective decision making
* Candidates should be able to make business decisions and think in broad
terms, considering the impact to the entire company
* Ability to team effectively at all levels of IRM and customer personnel
(to include c-level) on a wide range of topics and issues
* Possess a thorough understanding of strategic selling methodologies
* Self-motivated and self-directed
* Proven ability to meet and exceeding quota targets
* Ability to develop, maintain and present to senior level management
within their customer base
* Create demand by understanding specific vertical market business
challenges, delivering entry point value statements, value propositions,
and by identifying the key buying influences in a complex sales
* Ability to present to senior level management
* Negotiation skills
* Account/relationship management
* Effective questioning techniques
* Proficient with oral and written communication
* Education / Experience: 4-year College Degree / 2 4 years
Category: Sales Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage
and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations
around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and
protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information,
highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital
transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers,
cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers
lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable
a digital way of working.
Our Cores Value at s at https://
and Code of Ethics are our north star.
They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each
one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special
accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to
. See the Supplement to learn more about
Equal Employment Opportunity.
Show moreShow less
- Tempo integral
- 120.000 - 140.000 USD/Anual