Postado em: Outros em Amsterdam | Última actualização: |
International company is looking for a contracts manager (Dutch and English speaker) to be part of the team located in Amsterdam
Important international IT recruitment company located in Amsterdam
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of their account(s) through reviewing client agreements.
- Take full ownership of assigned accounts/regions/verticals and act as a subject matter expert in advising Commercial Business Partners and Sales teams.
- Act as main point of contact for sales people in the region or vertical and as a liaison/partner between the sales offices and other internal customers
- Review and negotiate client agreements, ensuring contractual compliance of negotiated agreements, and managing the flowing down of terms where appropriate
- Pricing discussions with commercial business partner and sales teams
- Coordinate, assess, administer and manage the contracts review process and documentation for Operations and monitor/research legislative changes to ensure templates are appropriate modified and negotiated.
- Assist with the implementation of large accounts or Statement of Work (identifying them early and ensuring solid processes are understood and followed, assist with knowledge transfer to team)
- Manage pre-litigation and litigation issues at an operational level liaising with Corporate Legal and/or Risk where applicable.
- Escalation point and support liaison for team, field office, and customer related contractual disputes
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to help assist sales people and recruiters in accomplishing company goals
- Working closely with CBP to ensure any queries regarding legal issues arising from a finance perspective.
- Provide support to divisional leadership ( reporting for DFO/RVP, etc.
- Degree level education or qualified by experience
- Contract negotiation experience
- Legal background
- Commercial skills gained through supporting the business in the services sector
- Ability to hold team members, peers and supervisors accountable
- Thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices
- Ability to negotiate with senior level client contacts (legal department, contracts department, procurement, finance, etc.)
- Ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workload through effective time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices
- Strong written and oral skills to effectively communicate messages and direction
- Ability to build good working relationships with all levels in and outside of the business, including supporting other team members
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Flexibility to work from home
- 400 EUR/Diário / noturno
- 60.000 EUR/Anual