Postado em: Engenharia em Lisboa | Última actualização: |
We see ourselves as enablers of payments innovation. By providing a single point of integration to the real-time transaction data that exists within the world’s largest payment networks, Fidel liberates developers from the obstacles of time, cost and compliance that can hinder their ability to build engaging user experiences. Using Fidel’s platform, companies like RBC, Perkbox, and British Airways have built some of the sleekest payments-led user experiences being used today.
Launched in 2018 by Dev Subrata and Andre Elias, Fidel is headquartered in Soho, London, with offices also in Lisbon and New York. We’re backed by investors including Nyca Partners and QED Investors.
In this exciting period of growth, both within the UK and on the international stage, we are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer who wants to be part of this journey.
What you'll do
- As our first data engineer, you'll architect and build the data platform that will help power Fidel's data insights;
- You'll work cross-functionally with product, the rest of engineering, and other company members to understand the problems internal and external stakeholders are facing and work to design and implement solutions to them;
- You'll take raw data from different sources to create intuitive, scalable data models using the tools that you see best fit for the task;
- You'll play an integral part in building out the other parts of our Data team (analysts, etc);
- You'll advocate for data within the engineering and broader organisation;
We want you, if you:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience as a Data Engineer;
- You have proven experience working in AWS environments and databases (DynamoDB, Redshift, RDS, Aurora);
- You have strong SQL skills and knowledge and familiarity with other distributed data stores as well;
- You are familiar with API integrations;
- You have proven experience working in fast paced environments, preferably in cross-functional teams;
To be a great fit at Fidel, we look for individuals who share our values (be a leader, be encouraging, be adaptable, be honest, be humble). We have over 21 nationalities in our growing team and speak 27 languages, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and life at Fidel!
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
Apply for this job
- Tempo integral