Postado em: Outros em Lisboa | Última actualização: |
Our mission at Fidel API is to unlock the full potential of payment cards. We offer a suite of financial infrastructure APIs that enable developers to build programmable experiences connected to purchases made in real-time using a card. Our tools are transforming how merchants and users interact by powering real-time, event-driven engagements, best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs and revolutionizing processes from reimbursements to expense management.
Our APIs are used by startups through global enterprises including Google, British Airways, TopCashback, Perkbox, Royal Bank of Canada, and Blackhawk Networks, and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Launched in 2018, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel is backed by investors including Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Designer who is dedicated to designing beautiful, serviceable, platform-level tools and experiences. We are looking for a natural collaborator and creative thinker who can translate our customer and business needs into innovative, customer-driven strategic solutions.
Success in this role comes from understanding our customer and business needs, aligning with your peers, simplifying complex processes, producing pixel perfect designs, and ultimately delivering a simple and intuitive experience.
What you'll do
- Create visual artifacts to articulate, inform and validate ideas with customers and stakeholders (prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, personas, etc.).
- Solve problems and validate design decisions based on research, data and industry best practices with a strong focus on service design.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and Customer-facing teams to help develop and maintain a cohesive user experience.
- Critique and support fellow designers so they can do their best work.
- Stay current on all the tools, principles, and practices in product design, prototyping and development, and drive for continuous refinement.
We want you, if you:
- 5+ years' experience producing high quality designs that lead to measurable business and customer impact.
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional quality in product design.
- Contributions to multiple shipped products.
- Experience in strategizing and executing with product and engineering teams.
- Persuasive communicator – able to explain complex or intangible concepts to stakeholders at all levels.
- Good listener – weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations.
- Ability to perform interface design critiques and supply objective feedback to fellow designers.
- Collaborative and team-oriented work approach.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design processes and ability to balance customer needs with business goals in developing solutions.
- Experience conducting and leveraging user research.
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems is a plus.
- Animation skills are a plus.
At Fidel API, we live by our values and what we stand for, and that feeds into every decision we make. Fidel comes from the Latin word ‘Fidelis’ which means reliability, trust, truth and dependability. We honor those values — and our commitment to them — by naming ourselves after the ancient root word itself.
Across our company, we speak 27 languages and represent 25+ different nationalities. It’s our diversity of background, thinking, talents and skills that allows us to build truly global products for the developers who are driving payments innovation forward.
We're committed to making Fidel a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Macbook that you can take home
- Flexible working - opportunity to work from home when you need to
- Health Insurance
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 3% of base salary)
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Annual company off-site (Europe)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Friday team lunch & drinks
At Fidel, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To learn more about us and what life is like at Fidel, visit our blog or follow us on Twitter(@fidelhq) or Instagram(@fidelhq).
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job
- Tempo parcial
- 15.000 - 35.000 EUR/Anual
- 15.000 - 30.000 EUR/Anual
- Tempo integral
- 1.500 - 1.670 EUR/Mensal