Postado em: Outros em Leicester | Última actualização: |
Junior Sous Chef
C £24,000 p.a. DOE
* Do you posses a passion for fresh food?
* Do you have an aspiration to produce flavourful dishes with superb presentation each and every time?
* Are you looking to work for a fantastic venue that prioritises their team and the working environment as well as customer service?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with our client, Everards of Leicestershire, at their new flagship site at Everards Meadows for the opening of the Beer Hall. Our client strives for quality and fresh food that will bring customer satisfaction each and every time. They are now seeking a Junior Sous Chef for their very fast paced establishment to assist and stand in for the Sous Chef in all kitchen operations.
Role & Responsibilities of the Junior Sous Chef:
* Train new kitchen staff and carry out refresher training on existing staff
* Supports and stands in for the Sous Chef in all aspects of kitchen operations from kitchen safety through to delivery of quality dishes
* Identifies innovation for food delivery to improve quality and speed of service
* Compliance with all relevant legislation
* Supervises all food preparation and presentation
* Intentionally aim for the highest standards of product quality
* Ensures all stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
* Verifies food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
About You as the Junior Sous Chef:
* At least one years’ experience as a Junior Sous Chef or similar at quality venues
* Willingness to learn
* Effective communicator at all levels
* A genuine passion for the hospitality industry and ambitious
* Supportive of company objectives
* Strong organisational skills while maintaining excellent attention to detail
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* People focussed, nurturing and motivational
* Ability to works as a team member
* 33 days holiday including bank holidays
* Great company pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Excellent discounts a variety of goods both internally and externally.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you