Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Surrey, British Columbia
Private household at 66 Avenue and 132 Street located in Surrey is looking for Caregiver for Child.
Full-time position, must be flexible to cover shifts, some weekends, hours will vary from day, night and evenings. Overtime may be required.
Work Location: Work in employer's/client's home. Accommodation is available at NO Extra Cost if the caregiver wishes to stay in the home; however, this is NOT a condition of employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bath, dress and groom child.
- Maintain an open, friendly and cooperative relationship with the child and family.
- Assist in preparing food for the child and serve meals and refreshments to child and regulate rest periods.
- Accompany child to and from school, outings and to medical appointments.
- Oversee child into bath and pools.
- Promote child’s emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Carry out duties: laundry, errands, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing child linens.
- Keep records of child, including day by day observations and information regarding activities, meals served and medicine administered.
- Completion of High School is required.
- Minimum 6-months Child Caregiver experience required or Caregiver Program Completed.
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
How to Apply
Apply for this job