Publikováno v: Inženýrství v Španělsko | Nejnovější změněné: |
Game Data Analyst/Scientist- Spain- €45-60K +benefits- J11747
Our client is looking to welcome yet another brilliant Game Data Analyst/Scientist into their Analytics team, where you will work to understand their gamers' behaviour, and work with the game teams to improve the product, drive retention & user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics & programming, you'll draw business insights that add real value. To truly make an impact you'll need to learn quickly & work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with analytics & game teams.
• Work with the game teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key business questions.
• Turning data into actionable insights, by performing hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
• Visualize and present analyses and results to senior stakeholders, including: Analytics Leads, VPs of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
• Acting as the liaison between product leads, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
• Team up with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation and monetization.
• Using predictive analytics to predict how users will react to changes in the Games.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Someone with experience in Product Analysis is key - they are not looking for a Data Engineer or a Machine Learning specialist - someone who is able to do game analysis (product analysis in general) and provide insights from data.
• A Masters degree in a quantitative field, including hard sciences (e.g Physics, Stats, Maths, Engineering) & social sciences (Economics, Psychology, Sociology…)
• Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and prior experience in empirical analysis.
• Highly proficient in SQL as well as Python or R for data exploratory analysis.
• Creating dashboards and visualising findings with a front-end visualization tool like Tableau or Looker.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience presenting to business stakeholders.
• Passion for games, or high interest in the mobile gaming industry
• Curiosity about everything & ability to innovate & work independently
• Experience in B2B business, ideally mobile or gaming
- Premium ad
Care Assistant required in Tenerife I require support with various aspects of daily living including washing, dressing, continence support, exercising, shopping and preparing food. I am a male wheelchair user looking for someone patient and peacefully at ease with a 'can do' attitude'. Previous…
- Plný úvazek
- 34 200 - 44 800 EUR/Rok
- Plný úvazek
- 34 100 - 44 800 EUR/Rok