Publikováno v: Ostatní v Velká Británie | Nejnovější změněné: |
Staff nurse - Nights
Preston - Lancashire
Starting at £13.14 basic p/h *£17.08 for night hours and £19.05 weekends*
Full time nights 31.5 hours
Be There when it matters...
As we celebrate our 1st birthday in our amazing purpose built Neurological Care Centre Lancashire, Fulwood, we are looking to appoint a dedicated and compassionate Staff Nurse on our Night shift to complete the team.
This is an amazing time to join Sue Ryder as our new state of the art, Neurological Care and Rehabilitation Centre in Preston is now well established and has become a truly wonderful place to work.
As Staff Nurse Nights you will help form an integral part of our dedicated team of Healthcare Professionals ensuring the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of high standards of personalised care.
The Registered Nurse role requirements:
• Registered Nurse, preferably with experience in neurological or specialist palliative care
• Relevant post-registration training or willing and able to gain within 1 year
• An ability to demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development
• Awareness of current legislation within independent care sector
• Completion of NMC recognised accredited mentor training and able to mentor students and less experienced staff
• Commitment to service user involvement
• An ability to implement and monitor clinical standards
• Demonstrable interest in the client group
• Proven ability to build and lead an effective team
• An ability to actively support and participate in change
• An ability to work in a complex and stressful environment demonstrating effective and appropriate coping strategies
• A prompt response to problems, including identifying and implementing solutions
• An ability to use own initiative in an unsupervised setting
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Willing and able to have a flexible approach to working patterns
•25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays
•Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
•Enhanced sick pay
•Continuation of NHS pension (T&Cs apply)
•NHS holiday honoured (Up to a maximum of 30 days, T&Cs apply)
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that's a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition - we're there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
To make the next step in your exciting career move and become a valued member of our team, apply now.
30% for 8pm to 6am
45% for weekends
60% for bank holidays