Postet i: Andre i Michigan | Sendt: |
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with over 20,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling aQuality Engineerposition for their plant located east of Birmingham, AL.The successful candidate will have 3 to 5years experience working as Quality Engineer or similar within a high paced Tier I automotive environment supplying toMERCEDES, Honda or Nissan.
* Experience with Automotive Quality including IATF 16949, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, Control Plan, Quality Audits, 8-D, 5-Why
* Problem solving skills customer and internal issues (problems) by focusing simultaneously process and systemic issues to prevent quality complain /rejects.
* Lead a team of Quality Engineers in the daily operation including Advanced Quality Planning, Supplier Quality, Production Support, and Customer Interaction.
* Experience building and maintain customer relationship .
* Experience with developing and updating standard operating procedures (SOP) .
* Experience with supplier quality to serve as a liaison between plant and suppliers to ensure material specifications are agreed and notification of changes are communicated and resolve parts quality issue.
* Parts measurement, data analysis, interpretation data .
* Need to lead a team of quality inspectors.
* Knowledge in Lean manufacturing and Toyota Production system (TPS)
* Prefer to have Bachelors Degree in Engineering (not mandatory)
* ASQ (CQE) certification preferred
Do you require sponsoring in order to work in the USA? Our client will not sponsor.
Computer Skills: MS Power Point, MS office, MS Excel, kronos and other statistical software
Our client has exceptional benefits, vacation and overall compensation.
Target salary range is $60,000 to $80,000 + BONUS + 3 Weeks Vacation
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
Tier I Automotive Supplier - Multi Billion Dollar Organization
SALARY TYPE : Annual Salary
SALARY MIN : 55000
SALARY MAX : 80000
CURRENCY TYPE : US Dollars