Postet i: Ingeniørvæsen i Danmark | Sendt: |
Project Manager (Offshore Wind)
12 month Contract
Coalesce Management Consulting (CMC) is an international consulting partner, providing technical expertise, work package delivery and outsourcing services in the Engineering sector.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team on a contract basis to work on an Offshore Wind Project for a major Renewable Energy client in Denmark.
* Manage projects including full ownership for multiple work-streams
* Delivery of the project scope within the time, cost, quality, scope, risks and benefits
* Communicate proactively with key stakeholders
* Guiding and mentoring sub project managers to ensure compliance and project management best practices
* You will have previous Project Management experience within the renewable sector - ideally Wind Energy.
* Experience leading project teams of 10+ members.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role
- 90.361 - 117.469 DKK/Year