Postet i: Dans og underholdning i Korfu | Sendt: |
Do you love being outside by the sea, under the sun, having fun and entertaining the world? Do you speak a foreign language? Do you have any skills in the sound & light system? This could be the best job for you on the Greek Islands!
What are we looking for?
You should talk smooth English (the second language is a big plus: German or polish.
Training and experience in sound system & lightning would be great. But if you are a powerful, cheerful and unstoppable person, that's also great!
Lighting and sound system.
At least 6 months (from April until the end of October).
Some of the things you'll be doing
- Being the resident DJ can be fantastic: amusing the little ones at the mini disco and putting on the music & the light for the evening adult shows!
- Accompany the daytime activities with appropriate music.
- Help your colleagues at the show rehearsals and in setting up for the shows
- Look after the lighting and sound equipment
- Listen to and chat with the guests
What do we offer?
Shared room (two persons per room) FREE of charge.
Meals and drinks & others
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks & laundry are FREE of charge at the hotel.
1 day off per week
- Greek seasonal employment contract
- Occupational accident insurance (apply during work hours)
- Greek social security (IKA)- covers illness and non-occupational accidents
Apply for this job:
Do you have the necessary experience for this job?
Interested but you don't have previous experience…
Don’t worry, we will take care of your training
Send your CV & current full body picture asap.
- 400 - 600 EUR/Year
- 500 - 600 EUR/Month
- 1 - 900 EUR/Month
- 400 - 1.000 EUR/Month
- 800 EUR/Month