Postet i: Ingeniørvæsen i Storbritannien | Sendt: |
POSITION : Instrumentation Engineer
LOCATION : Hull
SALARY AND BENEFITS : £40,000 – £50,000 , 28 days holiday +BH’s, free company shares, pension
* HiiROC was founded in 2019 with the aim to provide a technology that will make a radical difference in the battle against climate change. They are developing a step-change technology for low-cost, zero-emission Hydrogen production, through a unique plasma process. The HiiROC solution is the innovation required to enable the move to a ‘Hydrogen Economy’.
* Their Thermal Plasma Electrolysis system produces H2 at the price of steam methane reforming, with zero CO2 emissions, at a fraction of the cost of water electrolysis. HiiROC modular units are infinitely scalable from 400kg/day. With a footprint of two square metres, HiiROC units can deliver on-site, point of use Hydrogen, cheaper, cleaner and faster.They have demonstrated patented technology and are now building a full-scale prototype for extensive testing, as well as designing and building pilot production units. They are well funded and have grown significantly within the past year.
* Hiiroc offer an exciting and fast moving work environment that is inclusive and promotes the value of an effective team culture. In a short period of time they have become one of the most desirable businesses to work for in the Yorkshire region. Where possible they offer flexible working patterns for their staff, along with a friendly and open working environment with fantastic career development opportunities.
THE ROLE : They now want to extend their Electrical Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) team, with an experienced Instrumentation Engineer. They offer best in the field salaries with great growth and learning opportunities in a dynamic and high-paced working environment, with a strong team spirit.
* Using instrument process datasheets and valve lists provided by the Process Engineers, you will be responsible for the selection of sensors and actuators for process control.
* Work with Electrical Engineers within the EC&I team to integrate the selected instruments into the electrical design.
* Work with Software Engineers within the EC&I team to integrate the selected instruments into the control system software.
* Define documents for the installation, testing and calibration of instruments.
* Work with Commissioning Engineers to produce test and commissioning documents for instruments in the field.
* Contribute to the design review process, including review of P&IDs and specification documents.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications :
* Experienced Instrumentation Engineer with a minimum 5 years’ relevant industry experience
* HNC/HND (minimum) or degree qualified (preferred) in an engineering-based subject.
* Chartered Engineer advantageous.
* Experience in process control essential.
To find out more about the Instrumentation Engineer role please contact Steve Ball on the number provided