Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Australien | Verfasst am: |
Dental Hygienist / Therapist - Koo Wee Rup Victoria, Australia
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Koo Wee Rup, Victoria, Australia to recruit a Dental Hygienist / Therapist to join their team on a fixed term or permanent basis.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Full time opportunity - 4+ days per week available.
* Working days & hours to be discussed.
* You will have a working holiday visa or currently applying for a working holiday visa.
* You will be registered with AHPRA or currently registering.
* Excellent communication skills and strong ability to develop relationships.
* Willing to establish themselves in the community.
* Able to provide a high level of periodontal care to patients and take the lead in caring for young patients.
* Hourly rate of $65-$70 per hour plus superannuation (currently mandated at 10.5%).
* Mentorship from existing dentists as well as access to other OHT’s in the group.
* 4 surgery dental practice that is equipped with digital x-ray including OPG, cone beam, nitrous oxide, digital scanner, intraoral camera’s, rotary endo, Zoom whitening.
* Parking available at the practice
* Koo Wee Rup is fast becoming an outer suburb of Melbourne. It is in the Gippsland area and close to Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne, Phillip Island and Greater Gippsland. It is about 70km east of Melbourne. It has a great community spirit and excellent schools.
All Dental Hygienists / Therapists applying for this position will be working towards their AHPRA registration and have a Visa application / approved Visa in place
- 10.843 - 81.324 AUD/Jährlich