Purpose of the Job
We are looking for a bright and down to earth administrator to work within our training department for a large project happening in London right now. The role is busy and interesting and will be working with like-minded individuals.
Provide a wide variety of administrative and support services to the Training Team through research, analysis and coordination with functional departments and disciplines.
* Support individuals and managers to identify training and development needs, to develop and maintain competency profiles for the relevant job roles.
* Support the development training, assessments and development programmes (both internal and external) to ensure both organisational and individual needs are met.
* Manage the planning process for (both internal and external) training, assessments and development programmes, to ensure individuals are scheduled to attend training at suitable times and locations to maximise attendance and minimise conflict with business needs.
* Manage the booking of training and assessment (including travel and accommodation), making sure everything is in place to allow the event to run as smoothly as possible and minimise cost to the business.
* Monitor the training evaluation process and suggest improvements based on the feedback received.
* Manage and update training and assessment records to ensure the business has accurate records that can be relied on during audit.
* Manage regular and ad-hoc reporting ensuring the information is current, accurate and fulfils business requirements