Veröffentlicht in: Ingenieure in Sofia | Verfasst am: |
We are Information Risk Management (IRM) – cybersecurity experts who provide visibility and control across entire cyber landscapes by combining over 20 years of consultancy with our award-winning SYNERGi platform. Now part of the Altran Group, we cover all aspects of cybersecurity. From PCI compliance to automated threat intelligence, we support our clients at every step of their cyber maturity journey.
As of 2017, IRM became part of the Altran Group. Altran is a global leader in Research and Development and Engineering services, offering clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. IRM is at the core of Altran’s Cybersecurity World Class Centre, offering clients across a wide breadth of sectors expert consultancy and software solutions to their cybersecurity challenges.
In April 2020, Capgemini merged with Altran, created a world-leader in “intelligent industry”. This means IRM is now part of the Capgemini Group, enabling us to offer our clients an even wider range of products, services and skills.
We have 6 open PHP software developer roles available, which can be based in Madrid (Spain), Sofia (Bulgaria), Cheltenham (UK) or home-based.
We are looking Software Developer’s to join our dynamic agile software development team which is spread across IRM offices in Cheltenham and Bulgaria. The role requires proven experience developing web-based PHP applications in an object-oriented manner. The ideal candidates must have a proven track record of working within an agile team, developing and delivering quality code.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop PHP code in line with the IRM development guidelines based on the documented business requirements and design artefacts.
The PHP Developer will contribute to the development of IRM’s Governance, Risk and Compliance software platform SYNERGi. An award-winning, sophisticated GRC platform used by organisations to develop, maintain and report compliance against legal and regulatory obligations
* Commercial experience with object-oriented PHP5+ development
* Knowledge or Experience of HTML and CSS
* Knowledge or Experience of MVC frameworks, Zend Framework in particular
* Knowledge or Experience of software design patterns
* Knowledge or Experience with relational databases
* Knowledge or Experience of source code management systems such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion
* Good knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle
* Knowledge or Experience of using and managing Jira and Confluence software
* Knowledge or Experience of secure coding techniques
* Knowledge or Experience of implementing responsive web based designs
* Experience of Agile development methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
Due to the nature of our work, all IRM employees are required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) before they take up their post. BPSS is the minimum level of security clearance for all IRM employees, and forms the basis of higher levels of clearances that may be required
- 1.500 - 2.800 BGN/Monatlich
- 2.600 - 2.700 BGN/Monatlich
- 1.800 - 3.000 BGN/Monatlich
- 1.000 - 1.500 BGN/Monatlich
- 2.500 - 3.000 BGN/Monatlich
- 1.800 - 2.700 BGN/Monatlich
- 2.200 - 3.500 BGN/Monatlich
- 1.800 - 3.300 BGN/Monatlich