Gamer Support Consultant
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Languages: French or Portuguese or Italian or Hungarian or Greek or German or Czech Native Speakers + English (B1)
Our client is a leading provider of multilingual player support localization and testing
services for the games industry. Our client supports millions of players around the world every day!
The gaming industry is not only booming, but it is also changing.
Customer service is often a secondary concern for studios because development, design
and launch of a game are the ones driving up the numbers. As a result, in terms of
customer support gamers are often disappointed. Their high expectations are not met as
studios still view players as commodity even though the need for customer support 24/7
is there and gamers don’t have the patience to wait when an issue arises.
Players respect other players, especially the ones that take the time to care! The player
support teams need to know their stuff, speak the same language as the gamers, and have
the empathy to drive amazing player support experiences. Also to maintain the games
culture, gameplay is an importante part of their job. In other words the player support
team is given the time to play at work, how cool is that?!
What we are looking for Requirements
• French or Portuguese or Italian or Hungarian or Greek or German or Czech Native Speakers + English (B1)
• Good understanding of English (B1);
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to build trust with the customers;
• Be passionate about gaming.
• Good knowledge of E-Sports;
• Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking;
• Good communication skills;
Our client believes the staff is their most important asset and therefore we take pride in
finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us* are:
• salary much higher than the average Bulgarian wage
• accommodation in a hotel or apartment arranged by our client, for a period of up to 1
month, in the beginning of the employment;
• support in finding an apartment afterwards; monthly rental bonus (after the
accommodation in a hotel/apartment, arranged by our client), in addition to monthly
salary, for the amount of 300 BGN gross;
• reimbursement of a ticket, for the amount of up to 150€, received with employee's first
• all our employees receive also: 1) meal vouchers (60 BGN), per month for 8-hour
working day; 2) additional health coverage; 3) free transportation for early and late shifts
(working hours can range from 8 am - 2 am, Monday - Sunday, on shifts);
• In our client offices they have: free gym, yoga, massage, corporate psychologist, healthy
*You can check out the cost of living in Bulgaria in comparison to your own country
- BGN 1.800 - BGN 3.000 / Monatlich
- BGN 1.000 - BGN 1.500 / Monatlich
- BGN 2.500 - BGN 3.000 / Monatlich
- BGN 1.800 - BGN 2.700 / Monatlich
- BGN 2.200 - BGN 3.500 / Monatlich
- BGN 1.800 - BGN 3.300 / Monatlich
- BGN 2.200 - BGN 2.600 / Monatlich