Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Deutschland | Verfasst am: |
Job Title: Battery Development Engineer
- Automotive Background experience +2 Years
- Responsibility for the technical development and implementation of world-class laboratory- and production equipment, to increase productivity of Li-ion battery-,battery module- and fuel cell production
- Management of new developments
- Experience with plastics.
- experience with EV equipment & technology.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law
- Premium Anzeige
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently…