Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Deutschland | Verfasst am: |
Falcon Green are working with a market-leading Principle Contractor who are recruiting an Electrical Lead/Project Manager to be based on a data cantre project in Frankfurt, Germany.
The contractor are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
* Management of Site QA, specifically with regards to the Electrical package including setting up, management and closeout of file
* Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project team, consulting Engineer and Client requirements.
* Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minute meeting with sub-contractor
* Knowledge of all electrical systems in commercial settings
* Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
* Management of the snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable.
* Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
* Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
* Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
* Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections
* Candidates must have 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
* Previous Commercial and Install/Maintenance experience
* Degree Qualified that is related to the Electrical Engineering field
* Ability to mobilise relatively quickly to the project