Veröffentlicht in: IT in Deutschland | Verfasst am: |
To assist the Food & Beverage Manager in the smooth running of the Food & Beverage operation. To replace him in his absence and to assist in any of the outlets when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the Food & Beverage Manager in the preparation of the business plan
- To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them, including daily purchases from the main kitchen.
- To assist the Food & Beverage Manager to ensure that each outlet is individually profitable.
- To assist the Food & Beverage Manager in ensuring that all Company and hotel policies and procedures, as well that minimum standards are adhered to.
- To represent the Food & Beverage Manager in his absence
- To assist the Food & Beverage Manager in monitoring service and Food & Beverage standards. To work with the Outlet Managers and Outlet chefs to take corrective action where necessary.
- To liaise with the Executive Chef concerning food matters requested for special functions or events.
- To assist in management of outlets and banquets when necessary.
- To ensure that all the outlets are constantly provided with their par stocks of beverages, guest supplies, equipment.
- To assist in training and developing Area managers so that they are able to operate independently within their own profit cente
- To assist each outlet manager in elaborating the weekly staff schedule planning and elaborate
- To follow up with the appraisal interviews and conduct the Appraisal interviews of all level 2 and 3 personnel in the Food & Beverage departmen
- To assist the Food & Beverage Manager in all administrative jobs in the F&B Office.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/90846637