Veröffentlicht in: IT in Deutschland | Verfasst am: |
Job Title: Hero (Butler)
Department: Front Office
Reports to: Concierge Manager
Position Level: Supervisor (S)
The Butler is the ambassador of the resort and is responsible for executing memorable guest experience from pre-arrival to post-departure moments. The individual is also the expert in local culture and heritage, provides flawless and luxury personalized service to all guests.
- Be the champion of the resort’s offerings and local city’s culture and heritage by providing Concierge service including but not limiting to recommending and arranging reservations for dining and attractions.
- Send pre-arrival email to all guests to extend a warm welcome, to learn guest preferences (e.g. purpose of visit, guest preferences and special request), as well as, to offer assistance for any arrangements to create the best memorable experience for our guests.
- Check the daily arrival list, highlight VIPs and guests with special requests and or preferences, thereafter, effectively communicate the information to the relevant departments.
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure guest rooms are in perfect condition and that welcome amenities are set up prior to guest arrival.
- Plan and arrange set-up for special occasions and or requests (e.g. birthdays and anniversary celebrations). Recognise and extend warm welcome to all VIPs and returning guests and maintain strong relations throughout their stay.
- Have a thorough understanding of all guest room features, resort facilities and service amenities as well as emergency protocol in order to orientate guests effectively.
- Meet and greet guests upon arrival, provide personal check-in services at the villa, escort and conduct room orientation.
- Attend promptly to guests’ requests such as luggage unpacking, laundry services, etc. if requested by guests.
- Perform private check-out service and ensure that all billing details are accurate before presenting final bill to the guest for payment.
- Maintain the upkeep of the villa by ensuring that all areas are kept neat, clean and organised at all times.
- Engage in meaningful conversation with guests on their comfort, stay experience preferences, and provide suggestions to enhance their stay. Log the information gathered under the appropriate system.
- Ensure accurate recording of all reservations and arrangements made by logging them under the appropriate system and preparing confirmation letter for guests’ reference.
- Assist guests in running errands such as making reservations for services such as dining, spa, excursions, etc. and occasionally accompanying them off-site with approval from higher management.
- Ensure turndown amenity is placed on schedule in the guest’s villa.
- Promote cross selling of special rates and or promotional activities within the resort to maximize revenue generation.
- Handle any service ‘glitches’ and report it under the appropriate system, resolve the issue and ensure that corrective actions and service recovery follow ups are action upon in a timely manner.
- Review the level of guest satisfaction through comment cards, direct feedback and or other relevant channels to identify and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Assist in shift coverage in absence of colleagues who are feeling unwell or who has gone for vacation.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities that are reasonable as assigned by your immediate supervisor or manager.
Talent Profile Qualifications:
- Diploma of college or university, preferably in Hotel/Hospitality Management.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in similar role in a luxury hotel / resort.
- Butler experience is of advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with personable character, a team player and good at cultivating strong guest relations.
- Very good command in spoken and written English.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm under pressure.
- Good conflict resolution skills with decision making and judgemental skills.
- Flexible regarding the work schedules.
- Knowledge in Property Management System (e.g. OPERA).
- Competent computing skills (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- First Aid and Fire Safety training certification.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/90850913