Veröffentlicht in: Marketing in Deutschland | Verfasst am: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company dedicated to sleeping equipment and quickly evolving in the field of sleep tech.
Their core mission: improve people’s quality of life through better sleep.
What is this job about?
In this role as Growth Manager, your goal is to define a strategy and execute several projects to achieve the goals set for the Benelux market.
On a daily basis, you will analyze data to identify growth opportunities and plan the actions to be taken. You will be in charge of an end-to-end strategic process to develop the company growth.
- Analyze products and benchmarking competitors
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Develop, test and process various pricing strategies
- Optimize growth and profitability
- Build strong branding partnerships
- Liaise with other teams and control project implementation
- Help shape processes and optimize them
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior professionals with great interest in project management, strategy, or business.
It is natural for you to withdraw insights from data and think ahead.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Dutch and proficient in English
- 1 year of experience in designing growth strategies
- First experience in strategic projects
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint
- You feel comfortable making key decisions
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven
- Familiarity with main business growth KPIs
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Dynamic team player
- Ask the right questions
- Great communicator
- Culturally open-minded
- Overall positive attitude
Since you will be focusing on the Benelux market, it can be a great plus to have worked within the Belgium market. On top of that, if you have an experience either in e-commerce or in a start-up you are the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you get to choose! You will be able to join the team in Lisbon (Portugal) or Frankfurt (Germany).
Are you ready to push your career growth strategy within an ambitious team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).
- Premium Anzeige
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently…
- Premium Anzeige
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper and grow to be global citizens. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centres, eight…