Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Deutschland | Verfasst am: |
Product Manager, Filling Line
Germany, Aachen/Köln/Düsseldorf region
Job ref: AZ /51331
Within the Product Life Cycle Management you will take over the “end to end” responsibility for the equipment portfolio. You will analyse the existing portfolio of components of the Filling line and ensure the alignment with the company’s product roadmap. The identification of missing technologies, the preparation and development of suitable business cases and the initiation of relevant projects will also belong to you range of tasks.
Key job functions and success-relevant tasks:
⦁ Generate / build up / lead of cross functional teams
• Conduction and development of the equipment strategy together with the concerned stakeholders
• Identification of market requirements and technological trends and adjustment with our existing equipment portfolio and product roadmap
• Initiation of development projects with regards to commercial aspects (business case owner), definition of requirements and project lead
• Design of the market launch in line with the company’s Value Proposition via playbooks, customer presentations, etc.
• Life-cycle and portfolio management for existing components of the Filling line
• Support of all relevant technical questions on the equipment of our Filling line
• Collaboration within our cross-functional teams and equipment communities
• Intensive involvement of all relevant stakeholders
• Degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
• Marketing or Product Management experience preferably in the international industrial food, beverage, cosmetics or hygiene markets (B2B)
• 5-10 years of relevant working experience in a cross functional environment
• Experience in the introduction of new products
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent presentation skills and the capability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way towards different stakeholders
• High customer orientation towards internal and external customers
• Intercultural competence and motivation to work in an international team
• High degree of self-responsibility and result orientation
• English language - written and spoken very good level required
• Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in Europe.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
- 36 - 45 EUR/Stündlich