Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Bayern | Verfasst am: |
Would you like to work with renowned national and international luxury brands in one of the Collection of Villages in Europe? Ingolstadt Village offers guests a memorable shopping experience and a unique, exciting and international working atmosphere for our staff.
Currently, the Ingolstadt Village Hospitality team is looking to recruit for the following role with the earliest possible start date:
Guest Service Assistant / Receptionist (m/f/d)
- Proactively approach the guests who might benefits from any services (take photos, store luggage , HFS and other services, info on boutiques, or just to have a chat while they are waiting for someone)
- Support arrival and departures for Shopping express and Wertheim shuttles (incl. cleanliness of the shuttles and motivation of driver)
- Work together with other hospitality figures colleagues in the village (TIC, Security and Housekeepers, as well as brand partner’s staff colleagues)
- Assist boutiques/ brand partners, VIP Lounge and Guest Services to support the needs of our guests and enhance hospitality where required.
- Help identify any key areas of concern during a shift where there might be guest satisfaction issues, such as long queues, service deficiencies and maintenance requirements.
- Be present at the main entrances and other identified locations, as well as roving leisurely throughout the village.
- Verbally welcoming guests and have an engaging attitude
- Assisting Guest Lounge with arrivals, events and the needs of the guests as directed.
Tourist Information Center:
- Plan and implement hospitality initiatives within the Village Visitor Centre, continuously improving on these to surprise & delight our guests.
- Assist and advise guests with a wider tourism and hospitality offer, such as booking live entertainment, sightseeing tours, cinema tickets and restaurants, making reservations on their behalf and arranging refreshments for them
- Provide knowledgeable insights regarding all Brands and the unique offer/promotions, within the Village
- Proactively provide feedback & suggestions on any aspect of the delivery of Hospitality or our services, which will enhance the experience of our guests and further raise our performance above their expectations
- Own and resolve customer complaint situations in a professional & reassuring manner and in accordance with company policy
- Support and deliver loyalty programs such as Privilige and Miles&More
- Selling and administration of Gift Vouchers and Wertheim Souvenirs
- Promotion and cross-selling of all added services associated with the Village (baggage drop)
- At least 3 years of experience ideally within the Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure or Retail industries
- Intuitively understand the importance of excellence of customer experience / hospitality
- Desire and drive to provide excellent world class hospitality and proven examples of guest experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in particular in dealing with international guests, with impact & influence
- Ability to prioritize and adapt effectively and remain calm under pressure
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and pattern (including Saturdays)
- Sound understanding of retail, tourism and leisure sectors or desire to learn
- Interest in and knowledge of the local area
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner
- Computer literate and fully conversant in the full suite of Microsoft Office Applications
- Fluent in German & English written & spoken, any other language knowledge is desirable