Purpose of the Job
As an HR Manager you will be responsible for partnering with teams on all activities from employee relations, performance management, compensation, organization support, talent acquisition, and learning and development.
About the role
- Manage the hiring approval process for Meeting Point International DMC
- Administrate employment contracts for Senior Management including defining compensation packages
- Liaise with other HR Managers in the different destinations
- Ensuring that the HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved globally
- Provide guidance and advice on individual employee relations cases (grievances, poor performance, disciplinary measures)
- Design new, revise existing & implement best practice HR policies, procedures & tools
- Develop and implement global organizational-wide human resources programs and solutions to attain defined business objectives
- Maintain a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensure any employee grievances are monitored and resolved
- Actively pursue knowledge of business practices, policies, organization structure, roles and responsibilities to better understand the business
- Partner with management to guide them through organizational development and change management
- Develops and maintains confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases
- Bachelor degree In Human Resource Management
- Goal oriented team player with a minimum of 5 years of progressive generalist HR
- Proficiency in English, any other language is a plus
- Experience in tourism industry and /or in an international context
- Good knowledge in the implementation of policies & procedures
What do we offer
More than just a place to work as our employees are very important to us as a person. Besides classical benefits such as company pension and a monthly transportation allowance, we also look after your culinary well-being. In our 950m2 Kairaba Lounge, you can enjoy appetizing food ranging from breakfast to after work drinks and snacks at attractive staff rates, with a magnificent view over the Alps.
Moreover we are aware of what counts in the stressful 21st century: the work- life balance. That is why we entitle every employee to 30 days of vacation so that you can take a break from everyday life, take advantage of your employee travel discount (25%-50% depending on duration of employment) and continue enjoying working with us. Curious?
We are looking forward to receiving your informative job application written in English.