Veröffentlicht in: IT in Hamburg | Verfasst am: |
TTE Strategy are a new way of consulting – we focus on coaching client teams getting their projects right. We promise to our clients more professional, sustainable and more motivated work from their internal project teams – combined with the advantages of an external fresh pair of eyes.
We offer Strategy, Transformation and PMO Support, as well as Consulting Skills Trainings, Workshops and individual Coaching.
Since TTE’s foundation in 2015, we have been engaged by both startups and DAX-listed corporations, have trained and coached consultants from inhouse consulting firms. We have clients from around Europe, the US and Middle East.
We are now offering a position as:
PA to Managing Director / Team Assistant (m/f/d),
- Support of management team in daily business operations
- Office and meeting management including ensuring operational capability (IT, Resources)
- Planning of events (workshops, company events)
- Appointment and travel coordination including travel expenses
- Optimization of existing processes and implementation of new processes
- Professional communication with internal and external contacts
- Accounting including project billing, project budget tracking, monthly settlement, invoice preparation, bank transfers
- Responsible for the recruiting process in terms of communication and applicant handling
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel, structured thinking
- Fluent in German and English
- Open-minded personality, good sense of humor
- A unique opportunity to develop an integrative coaching consulting approach and be part of a growth story
- Fascinating and impactful project assignments
- Taking ownership and responsibility from day 1
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- A performance-related, attractive pay package
- Flexibility and ownership, freedom to drive own topics
- Hamburg based down-town office