IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) is a global FTSE 100 organisation and we put people at the heart of our business. Our purpose is to create Great Hotels Guests Love® through providing True Hospitality for everyone, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Headquartered in Denham, UK, IHG operates out of regional and divisional offices around the globe including Frankfurt, Germany.
At our IHG Office in Frankfurt, we have colleagues from various functions with diverse responsibilities from the key country market Germany, up to the division Europe, the region Europe, Middle east, Africa and Asia (EMEAA) to global functions.
Your day to day
We have a new and exciting part time role for an Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance – Europe Finance Operations based in our head office in Frankfurt.
You will be responsible for providing accounting support related to the Refurbishment of IC Berlin/InterContinental Hotels Management GmbH; and provide accounting review and support to meet local requirements such as liaising with German regulatory authorities.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Accounts Payable
- Month and Year End
- Complete ad-hoc reports for stakeholders
- Review/maintain accounts/records as per German regulatory requirements (such as accounting, tax)
- Liaise with and support external authorities/agencies on matters such as inspections/records/queries
- Support audit including tax, financial, payroll and/or any other local requirements
- Ensure timely recording/posting and payment of invoices
- Maintain relationships with owning company & project management
What we need from you
The successful candidate will have a BSC in a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
You will also have:
- Experience of project management
- Experience gained in a complex environment
- Knowledge of German Accounting rules (HGB)
- Fluent in German & English
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
What we offer
IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn, Kimpton and Crowne Plaza. We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it’s created by our People and founded on strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs, behaviours and values that are important to us and our customers.
Most of all, we’ll give you the room to be yourself!
So, apply today if you’re looking to accelerate your career with a business that truly cares.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for all applications: 31st January 2020