An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee operations of Food and Beverage outlets
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Deputise for the Food and Beverage manager in their absence
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food and Beverage Management or Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Financial Systems
- Flexibility to respond to a range of work situations
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Degree in Relevant Area
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!