Veröffentlicht in: Ingenieure in Südostengland | Verfasst am: |
Job Title - Electrical Resident Engineer
* Location - Woking
* Salary - £42,000 Per Annum + Bundles of Overtime + Package
* Working Hours - Monday - Friday - 8:00am-5:00pm
My client is a medium sized maintenance provider who really invest time, effort, and training into their employees. They are currently looking for a Resident Electrical Engineer to be based on one of their commercial sites in Woking.
This is an immediately available role paying a basic salary of up to £42,000 per annum depending on experience.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within.
You will be working Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to.
* HVAC plant
* Fire Alarm testing
* Water temp testing
* Electrical inspection works
* Cooling Towers
* PPM schedules
* 3 Phase power supply
* HV experience is desired.
* Dealing with all paperwork on site
* Client facing positions previously
The successful candidate must have:
* Trade trained with at least 5 years' experience in the building services trade. (Electrical)
* Qualified Electrical City & Guilds levels 1-3 or NVQ.
* 18th edition
* 2391 (desirable)
* Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role.
* Must have a can-do attitude.
Contact us to apply
If this role sounds of interest and please don't hesitate to drop me a call on - (phone number removed) or alter-natively drop me an email on - (url removed)