Package Manager - Offshore Structural Engineering – Offshore Wind - EU
Role: Package manager of Offshore Wind Turbines – Structural
Requires a Mix of Engineering Management, Offshore Structural Engineering technical expertise & EPCM
Contract role based in France.
• BEng, MEng in Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering is required.
• Offshore Wind Turbine Foundations (or similar offshore)
• Experience in the offshore wind engineering sector
• Experience managing engineering teams and engineering consultants.
• Wind Turbine Foundation experience.
Managing EPCI contracts.
Knowledge of geotechnics, structures, and dynamics of offshore wind turbine foundation dynamics
Wind Turbine Standards and Certification
Familiar with certification agencies - DNV-GL, Lloyds Register, Bureau Veritas.
experience of the wind turbine foundations loads iteration process
- Manage the Monopile foundations for offshore windfarms:
• Manage Engineering processes and planning
• Leading and interfacing the technical disciplines
• Technical evaluation of tender offers (bids) and contractors engineering proposals
• Carry out design & risk reviews
• Identifying requirements for technical engineering
Please note: it is essential to have experience in Offshore Structural Engineering technical expertise, Engineering Management
Plus a Degree in mechanical or structural engineering.
For more info please call us or Email your cv