Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Nordengland | Verfasst am: |
Purpose: Reporting directly to the Fibre Manager, you will be required to manage the project information, as-built deliverables and handovers as per the specifications and agreed timelines. Ensuring that operational and maintenance strategic information, design databases, calculations, drawings and documents are to standard.
* Ensure the quality of information meets company requirements
* Prioritize as built activities by site and criticality
* Ensure all necessary data and documentation is ASBUILD and ready to support operations and maintenance
* Create best practice as built processes
* Report as-built progress and any obstacles to successful completion
* First line support for as-building issues
* Attend site and obtain measures and photographic evidence to transfer to the documentation
* Amend documentation to accurately reflect the build to the client
* Computer literate with good understanding of Excel and PDF’s.
* Ability to plan and implement ASBUILD activities
* Full Driving Licence
* Good communication and inter-personal skills
* Strong organisation skills
* Self-Motivated with a willingness to learn new skills
This role is full time and will be based out of our Brighouse office. The ideal candidate must be willing to travel to site to collate the relevant data. This is a key role within the organisation, and it is vital that the documentation produced is accurate and to a high standard. You may be asked to aid other departments from time to time.
This role would suit a highly motivated person with a willingness to learn new skills and new challenges, looking to establish themselves in a fast paced, evolving industry.
You can expect a salary of between 19-23K per year (dependant on experience) with the use of a company vehicle
- 65.000 - 80.000 GBP/Jährlich