Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Südostengland | Verfasst am: |
Exciting career opportunity for an Office based Lead System Engineer joining a leading Research & Development engineering company committed to product innovation with a focus on developing leading products utilising proprietary measurement technologies. Based in the Hampshire Area.
As the Senior System Engineer - R&D your remit will include all aspects of the Systems Engineering lifecycle. You will manage and develop knowledge and data on current programmes, provide technical guidance and support for new architectures and products. The role includes responsibility through implementation, integration, test and evaluation and ultimately production. Technical leadership and development of Systems Engineering teams
The Successful Senior System Engineer - R&D will be:
- Masters, Degree or equivalent qualified in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a systems approach in products of a similar scale, quality, and range of technologies.
- Experience of the full development lifecycle including initial architecture development and approval, product design, production implementation, additional feature development, and transition to new platform.
- Ability to present proposals and design documents in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven ability to produce innovative, technically compliant, cost effective, and timely solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, management experience, leading and working with development teams.
- Experience using agile and prince project management approaches.
- Proven experience working in SME product engineering business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established engineering company offering the opportunity to take a lead role on systems engineering and help define how systems engineering in done within the business.
To apply for the position of Senior System Engineer - R&D Ref: SC33929/10 Please send your CV to (url removed), or for more information please contact Sue Cain on +44(0) (phone number removed)
- 15.000 GBP/Jährlich