Veröffentlicht in: Administration & Support in London | Verfasst am: |
An enthusiastic individual with previous experience of working in a similar role in a corporate environment is required to provide ‘front of house’ and facilities management support for our Canary Wharf office which serves around 250 employees. The offices have been designed to provide a bright, modern and flexible working environment to encourage collaborative working practices and the Facility Assistant will be expected to support the Facilities Manager and other Facility Assistants to ensure the space is maintained and managed to an exceptional standard. This role is a full-time role, hours of work are expected to be either 08:00-16:00 or 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. Occasionally different working patterns or additional hours may need to be worked to cover sickness or holiday leave. On rare occasions cover in our Euston Road office might be required.
ACCOUNTABILITIES Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working with and existing 2 Facility Assistants. There will be a wide range of duties including as a minimum the following: -
Front of House
Located at the reception desk, the Facilities Assistants will be the first point of contact for external visitors and will be expected to provide First Class front of house/reception services to include the management of visitors, telephone answering and the provision of other services/support as required.
The Facilities Assistants must ensure that the meeting rooms are maintained to an exceptional standard at all times and will be responsible for managing the booking system, checking/clearing rooms between meetings, carrying out operational checks of equipment and arranging hospitality with the on-site caterer as required.
The Facilities Assistants will be responsible for incoming/outgoing post including distribution to recipients and liaison with the landlord’s courier room as necessary.
- Carrying out general admin support duties as and when required
- Management of the access control system, issue of passes to staff and liaison with the landlord for building passes etc
- Ordering and replenishing kitchen and office consumables, ensuring the tea point areas are maintained to an exceptional standard throughout the day
- Providing support to the Facilities manager as required, including admin support, assisting with the management of hard and soft FM contractors, assisting with the effective maintenance of the space, assisting with production of the annual budget and ensuring up to date records are maintained for the facility.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE Essential
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programmes
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Experience in the provision of Front of House services at a Corporate Level
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- NVQ, Front of House/Reception
- Good understanding and knowledge of Facilities Management
- First Aid/Fire Marshall qualification
- 13 - 15 GBP/Stündlich
- 132 - 160 GBP/Täglich
- 25.000 - 26.750 GBP/Jährlich
- 35.000 - 45.000 GBP/Jährlich
- 13 - 14 GBP/Stündlich
- 23.000 - 25.000 GBP/Jährlich
- 30.000 - 32.000 GBP/Jährlich
- 37.000 - 41.000 GBP/Jährlich