Veröffentlicht in: IT in London | Verfasst am: |
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the safety programs to promote and ensure a safe working environment.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of safety programs.
- Reviews current safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates.
- Submits recommendations for improvements and additions to the safety management program including emergency preparedness, accident prevention, general safety, and risk management.
- Stops operations and activities that could harm staff or equipment.
- Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems.
- Shares environmental safety information with appropriate levels in the organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in health & safety
- Good physical condition
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of security protocols and emergency preparedness.
- Good communication skills and people skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel throughout facility as required to conduct safety inspections.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Degree in health and safety
- Group training certificate
- Fire Safety Management/Risk Assessment
- Hospitality industry experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:Rixos Hotels & Resorts is committed to Talent, Growth and Value Creation.We understand that these objectives cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.While we have great expectations of you, we are aware that you, in turn, will have expectations of our company as an employer.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/91006206