Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Newport | Verfasst am: |
Competitive Salary + Benefits
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers, with an annual turnover of £3billion+, employing 13,000 across 16 sites.
This role sits within our Meals division, where we live by our mantra of ‘Making Every Meal Moment Special’. We have 5sites creating over 500 different products to feed our nation, from ready meals to iced fingers…we love our food, and we love our people.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we couldn’t do it without our team. It is a team where everyone counts…we empower you with trust and give you the freedom to deliver. We ‘do what we say’ and accept accountability which allows our customers to trust us to create great tasting, innovative and quality meal solutions.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a driven and diligent Process Technologist to join or Newport site which produces ‘best in class’ ready meals. predominantly for M&S.
This large purpose-built site currently employs around 1600 people, whilst turning over £140 million. It’s a fast paced, dynamic and ‘no two days the same’ environment; making it a great place to work.
You will manage the factory development of meals from handover to launch, starting with factory trials and onto product launches with a talented team of Process Technologists alongside you.
Communication will be one of your key strengths as you will be given the opportunity to work with our established customers to develop these relationships through meetings either on or off site, so flexibility and a desire to be customer facing is a must.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working as an integral part of a large, supportive NPD & Process team, you will drive the successful delivery of NPD/EPD launches.
* Leading factory trials to ensure all business and customer requirements are met.
* Actively supporting the team, ensuring tight management of critical paths on proposed concepts, throughout the trial process up to product launch and post launch review.
* Attending pre-production and product launches to support the factory production team to ensure a smooth handover from concept to launch.
* Ensuring that any existing and new raw materials and packaging are obtained, and the relevant paperwork and procedures are in place in advance of the trial.
* Organising post trial outputs including: BOM’s creation, completion of process specific controls, microbiological & nutritional testing, customer samples, organoleptic and reheat testing.
* Prior experience of working in a Process of NPD, with chilled foods experience being an advantage.
* Ideally qualified to HND or Degree level in Food Science or similar, or with a few years’ relevant experience.
* Demonstrable knowledge process development within food production.
* Strong communication skills, able to work with and influence colleagues at all levels across the business.
* Proactive in approach and resilient, able to manage a busy workload.
* Able to drive and deliver projects