Veröffentlicht in: Ingenieure in Großbritannien | Verfasst am: |
Posistion: Bench Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Shift Pattern: 39hrs per week
To support the area and regional team by repairing and maintaining company owned and third party medical devices as part of the service offered to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repair products returned from the field and repair equipment and complete all necessary documentation.
• Ensure conversance with product range.
• Complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately and within agreed timescales.
• Ensure work area is clean and tidy, disposal of parts and chemicals is in line with Company policy and relevant documentation is fully completed.
• Maintain all tools, spares and equipment within a safe working condition whilst seeking to optimise use of time and minimise cost.
• Completion of all required documentation and both manual and electronic records.
• Report all service related issues to the Depot Team Leader / and Rental Management Team.
• Provide field based cover as required to suit the needs of the business.
• Adherence to all Health and Safety measures.
• Undertake any other reasonable requests as determined by Line Manager.
Quality System Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
Each organization shall have sufficient personnel with the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all activities required by this part are correctly performed and shall establish procedures for identifying training needs and ensure that all personnel are trained to adequately perform their assigned responsibilities. Training shall be documented.
• Basic understanding of engineering principles.
• Ability to work with hand tools.
• Engineering / electrical experience preferred.
• PAT qualification preferred.
• Good working knowledge of Computer based systems
• Excellent communication skills.
• A methodical, logical and practical approach.
• Ability to prioritise work.
• A positive and team oriented approach, whilst being able to work autonomously.
• Thorough understanding of Health and Safety principals.
• Experience in medical devices/healthcare environment preferred.
Main contacts, internal:
• Daily contact with the rental team, regular contact with the site and area management team
• Must be able to lift bulky bedframes and mattresses for prolonged periods.
• You will be required to undertake internal medical device equipment training courses at key stages of employment.
• Due to the nature of this role, it is required that you live within reasonable travelling distance from the core area of work.
• Due to the nature of the activity there is a requirement to undertake work outside of normal working hours i.e. evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Please be aware that by applying for this role you are giving Arjo permission to store your information