JOB TITLE: Graduate Developer
SITE LOCATION: Epwin Window Systems
REPORTS TO: Systems Development Manager
To work closely with all areas of the business to measure everything we do and through an in-depth understanding of our business model, deliver BI that informs internal stakeholders not just on performance but on future opportunities.
Bring together multiple data sources to assist the business on an ongoing basis in understanding its end to end view of its business processes, tracking progress, managing obstacles and supporting business growth.
The core of the role will be to understand in great detail the business model, provide in depth analysis of data and deliver appropriate dashboards and reports.
* Document and deliver effective scoping, planning, testing, and on time delivery of BI solutions.
* Ownership and delivery of effective and relevant data analysis by creating and implementing visual dashboards and reports using BI tools, as well as maintaining and reviewing currently active reports.
* Develop a close working relationship with stakeholders across all levels maintaining regular contact with stakeholders to ensure necessary requirements and expectations are being met.
* Run workshops with teams to test dashboard solution models. Developing an understanding of the functional requirements, end-user frustrations, and how analysis supports the end user’s needs.
* Responsible in ensuring data integrity of all sources of data through thorough data reconciliation back to source.
* Assist in the enhancement of divisional data warehouse.
* Assist in automating the delivery of reports.
Key Experiences and Skills Required:
* Bachelor’s degree in an IT, Mathematics, Science or Statistical Analysis based subject.
* Query Writing - Transact SQL (T-SQL)
* Strong analytical skills
Desirables Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Strong SQL skills (SQL Server 2012 & above SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
* Knowledge of dimensional modelling
* Demonstrable experience of producing data visualisations (BI reports and dashboards) according to known best practice
* Capable of leveraging the full functionality of Tableau
* Experience of setting up Tableau data sources
* Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server or equivalent BI tools
The role would suit a recent graduate of an IT, Mathematics, Science or Statistical Analysis based subject at Bachelors level. The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and SQL query writing skills using Transact SQL. Epwin would support the development of the candidate’s skills in the use of Business Intelligence tools
- GBP 20.000 - GBP 30.000 / Jährlich
- GBP 30.000 - GBP 40.000 / Jährlich
- GBP 40.000 - GBP 50.000 / Jährlich
- GBP 45.000 / Jährlich
- GBP 20.000 - GBP 22.000 / Jährlich