Veröffentlicht in: Administration & Support in Großbritannien | Verfasst am: |
Job Title: Business Functional Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
You will be joining the Portfolio Management function under Investment Bank Regulatory and Cross-Product Technology as a Business Functional Analyst. The function is set up to run cross business and cross divisional initiatives that are predominately regulatory in nature. It currently manages a number of top programs including London Interbank Offer Rate (LIBOR) Discontinuation, Securities Financing Transaction Regulation), Client Asset Sourcebook, Clearing and Settlements Program, Central Securities Depositories Regulation and Global Network Management.
The successful candidate will start working on the Client Outreach part of LIBOR discontinuation. Client outreach is one of the critical pillars for LIBOR Discontinuation as the program looks to repaper 1000’s of client contracts to new Risk Free Rates.
As a Business Functional Analyst you will work on defining the business ask working with Front Office (Sales), Operations and Technology, to convert the ask into a strategic, robust, automated and self-sustaining solution in the short time frames that the program is working to.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Business Analysis and requirements writing across the LIBOR Discontinuation Program
- Data analysis, specifically into trading and client details to build a picture of required outreach
- Whiteboard and design workshops with Technology, Operations and Business
- Coordinating work, dependencies and resources including Project Management work where required, working with Agile development teams and being involved in Sprint Planning
- Develop testing strategy using Behavioral Driven Development principles
Your skills and experience
- Substantial experience that is progressively responsible with a focus in business communication and requirement gathering
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/work experience
- Ability to self-manage a book of work and ensure clear transparency on progress with clear and timely communication of issues in a highly complex regulatory environment
- Good understanding of Agile and technical lifecycle to interact with technology teams and provide requirements and respond to Functional queries
- Knowledge of Trading environment, Client Outreach, SQL, JAMA, JIRA and Confluence is beneficial
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- 56.000 - 67.000 GBP/Jährlich
- 250.000 GBP/Jährlich
- 80.000 - 90.000 GBP/Jährlich
- 60.000 - 70.000 GBP/Jährlich
- 800 - 900 GBP/Täglich